Advanced Sterilization Material Solution
Anti-bacterial & anti-virus treatment of public places and facilities such as food facilities, poultry and swine farms, hospitals, schools, hotels, taxis, buses etc. Anti-bacterial and anti-virus treatment for antibacterial mask, filter, clothes, device and products. Home antibacterial, deodorizing, anti-allergic, defend epidemic.
Gens Nano™ photocatalyst has strong effect on killing almost all kinds of bacteria and virus included SARS, H5N1 etc. This performance continues very long time. The Gens Nano™ coat can thoroughly decompose bacteria & virus, their body and the endotoxin, and has a stable effect on killing new variations of the bacteria. Due to the photocatalyst can complete decompose the bacteria and virus; it won’t lose its effect because of the bacterial body accumulation on the surface (e.g. silver antibacterial process). Meanwhile, photocatalyst also can eliminate smoke of cigarettes and pets, and wipe out the indoor allergic agent to reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases. The nano coat can be used for manufacturing antibacterial products such as mask, filter, clothes to provide convenience and comprehensive antibacterial effect for people daily life.
- Broad-spectrum sterilization, no target selection
- High performance and everlasting effect
- Decomposition of germ body and endotoxin
- Safety, no extra pollution, environment friendly and harmless to human beings
- Broad-spectrum sterilization feature, kill almost all kinds of bacteria and virus; meet variety anti-bacterial need.
- Provide deodorization and anti-allergen feature.
- For the anti-bacterial mask, filter and device industry.
- Long time efficiency, not need frequent reuse.
- Control and restrain outspread of mold and fungus.
- Efficiently defend epidemic disease in public places, such as hospitals, schools, hotel etc.
- For home, office and car anti-bacterial requirement, easy use & no extra pollution.
- For hospital, hotel, school anti-bacterial requirement, excellent performance & no odor release like chlorine oxide antiseptic.
Example.1 Anti-bacterial test of Gens Nano™ coating system
|Irradiating by 40w fluorescent lamps during testing|
|Test Organism||The Inoculums Count of
“0” hour (cfu/piece)
|The Inoculums Count after “24” hour (cfu/piece)||Bactericidal rate
|(Test Condition: According to GB15979-2002, tested by GUANGDONG DETECTION CENTER OF MICROBIOLOGY)|
Example.2 Anti-bacterial test of the lamp coated by Gens Nano™
Total Mould Count, ctu/plate
[Sabouraud Dextrose Agar (25°C, 5 days)]
|Stage 1: Taken with 4 existing fluorescent lamp (normal 18W plug-in CFL) switched on. Time: 9:30 a.m.||19|
|Stage 2: Taken 1 hour and 30 minutes after switching existing lamp with 2 table lamp. Time: 11:00 a.m.||4|
|Stage 3: Taken with the same conditions 1 hour and 30 minutes after stage 2. Time: 12:30 a.m.||0|
|(Test Condition: This example tests the environmental anti-bacterial performance of the lamp treated by Gens Nano coating. The lamps are set in a house and then test the air bacteria in the house tested by CHEMICAL LABORATORY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD. In-house test Method based on United States Pharmacopoeia 28)|